Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Easter Pictures...

I sure wish I had some to post. We ended up leaving early from Grandma and Grandpa DeWeese's house do to sickness. Gunnar and I were not feeling well. Wylie was sick all last week and finally started feeling better yestarday after a good 13 hour night sleep. The Easter Bunny brought Gunnar two of the transformers that he had been wanting and Wylie received a ballet out fit with ballet shoes to match. I will have to try to get a picture of that up on the blog soon She has really been asking if she can take dance classes lately. There is a good studio in Independence, where I plan to enroll her in the fall. Josh has been busy with EMT classes every Tuesday and Thursday night and most importantly has managed not to get sick (knock on wood). Josh and I are also getting our Masters in Leadership together, which also adds some more work onto his load. We should be done in December, thank goodness!

No comments: