Sunday, May 13, 2007

The cards say it all...



Gunnar made me the first card at school, which I particularly like the part where it says I am 21 years old and weigh 70 lbs., although I am also 10 feet tall? I must say the picture he drew and colored of me is done very well. My favorite part is where it says I love my mom because..."she makes me breakfast". You see, at least one of the mornings during the weekend Gunnar requests a nice breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, cinnamon toast, and orange juice to drink. I was happy to see that the breakfast means as much to him as it does to me and that dragging myself out of bed early on one of the few days I could sleep in, is well worth it.
Wylie painted me the flower using her hand prints for petals. I am pretty sure she enjoyed making this considering that getting to paint is one of her favorite things to do at school. Anyway, I just wanted to show off my mother's day gifts! I hope all mothers have a wonderful day today.

No comments: