Sunday, September 7, 2008

Our New Addition to the Family

Here is Nico, the new family dog. Josh's parents are getting ready to move from the country to the city and asked if we would like to have him. We were pretty sure we were going to have to get a dog for Wylie anyway (because what Wylie wants she seems to get, I blame her dad. Ha! Ha!) and if your going to get a dog why not get one that is already trained (thanks to Josh's mom and dad). More importantly he is out of the puppy stage. So far things have been going great. Gunnar and Wylie love playing outside with him. Gunnar likes him to fetch and I think Wylie likes bossing him around. Josh and I enjoy taking him for walks...it has been so nice outside lately and he does a great job on a leash.
There are a couple of good pictures below. When I started taking pictures of Nico I had a hard time getting a good picture of him. The camera seemed to make him anxious, but after a few minutes I think he started to pose for me, like he was going to be on the cover of Modern Dog or something. Hee! Hee!



No comments: