Monday, October 20, 2008

Fall Pictures

I thought I would post school pictures of the kids this year. I thought they turned out pretty well. I had Wylie's taken a Thayer from a photographer who comes to town every 4 years. One of my students sold me a ticket for $10 for a free 8 by 10, which was a fund raiser for her little sister's day-care. Wylie had 8 different poses, which I could have had all for $149.89, (the cheapest package offered) or I could walk out with my 8 by 10 for free. Gosh, I am cheap! All of the pictures were good, but I have seen better through the LCD of my digital camera. It was still fun to take her, they were supposed to look vintage, we got to pick from a rack of old dresses. Well, volleyball season is over (record of 3-4) as of last Thursday. It was nice to get home before 5:30 today. I should have time to blog a little more than I have been, I hope.

1 comment:

The Ski's said...

Glad to see you back!!!! I love the kids' pictures. They are looking so grown up! Amazing how fast time really does fly!!!!