Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tough to blog lately!

I tell you what, we are busy at the DeWeese house. Wylie has dance class on Monday nights (Josh goes to the JV football games), high school volleyball games on Tuesdays, Wednesday evenings are filled with sorority meetings or rec. volleyball for me (Josh has fire or EMT meetings), Thursdays are my middle school volleyball games, which our record is 2-3 right now, Josh comes to these games to be acting administrator on duty, and Fridays are high school football games, which Josh does the video for the Charger football network that is shown on our local cable. I spend most of the weekend doing the mountain of laundry that has accumulated from the week. Gunnar and Wylie are doing great! I have to brag on the fact that they are such good kids. Josh and I bring them to about 98% of the activities mentioned above and they are always well behaved. Our middle and high school students just think they are both awesome. Work is going really good for me, although I am ready for a little break...it seems like we have been going non-stop. Josh has a leadership conference in Missouri this Wednesday and Thursday and homecoming is this week at school, which makes it interesting. Hope all is well with everyone who reads this. I will try and get something more interesting posted next time.

No comments: