Friday, March 6, 2009

Playing Dress-Up

The other day Wylie went through her dress-up box and put on this lovely outfit, which consists of her leotard that is too small for her, fairy wings, the paper crown that she made at preschool on her birthday, and one of her many high heals that her Aunt Angie and Uncle James gave to her for Christmas one year. I thought she looked so cute and when I asked her if I could get her picture she happily posed for me. I tell you...she cracks me up on a regular basis.

Another funny story that actually happened yesterday was when we got home from school Wylie asked if she could have her baby dolls back...she is talking about the dolls that have been in the freezer for the last four weeks. Now let me tell you Wylie loves her dolls and stuffed animals and she has way too many of them! We put them in the freezer in order to get ride of any lice (scroll down 2 posts to see that story). Anyway, I told her to ask her dad when he got back from softball practice. Well, Josh was home for about an hour before he had to go to the basketball game out of town and Wylie forgot to ask. She cried for her dolls once again to me while Josh was gone and I still told her that I was sorry she forgot to ask, but that she still needed to check with her dad. Josh got home from the game late enough that the kids were already in bed asleep. Wylie woke Josh up at 3 o'clock in the morning to ask if she can have her baby dolls tomorrow. Josh asked me this morning what's the deal with the little girl waking me up in the middle of the night asking about dolls? I then told him the long story.

No comments: