Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday to Gunnar Boy!

I think he had a pretty good day yesterday. He
took goodie bags to his classmates with candy, a punch balloon, bubbles, and a twinkie in it. Then Josh picked him up at early (10:00 am) from school and took both him and Wylie to Bartleville to the dentist, which I am happy to report no cavities! I know it sounds cruel to go to the dentist on your birthday, but Gunnar looks at it from the prospective of getting to miss school. Then when he got home he opened his presents...two transformers (dino bots) that he had been wanting. He played with those at the table for a long time and failed to mention to me that he had 5 homeworks! So, Josh and Wylie went to the high school basketball game while Gunnar finished his homework and I made his favorite dinner Orange soup (tomato soup) and grill cheese. We ate some cake when Josh and Wylie got home and then went to bed.

No comments: