Friday, February 6, 2009

What a Week!

So we get a call Super Bowl Sunday from a mother of a kid who goes to the same daycare as Wylie. She says "your going to hate me, my kid has Lice", we look at Wylie as she is looking for something in the refrigerator to eat. Guess what she is doing. That's right, scratching her head! Great, our first experience with lice. So we are about 6 months away from new furniture and Gunnar and Wylie have been needing new mattress's...and therefore we took 3 couches and 3 twin mattress's to the dump. I stayed home Monday with Wylie (Gunnar has been lice free...knock on wood) and shampooed the carpets and did a ton of laundry, all in hot water. Wylie went back to Nanny's on Tuesday and on Wednesday she went to preschool and was checked by a nurse and was good to go. Wonderful I say! Then on Thursday in the middle of class I get a call that Wylie has lice again! So I find someone to cover my next 4 periods of class and go and get her from daycare. We take a trip to the car wash and vacuum out the car and spray it from top to bottom. Note: we treated her hair on Sunday. Josh said something to me about getting Wylie's haircut, which got me searching the Internet. Wylie and I decided on a bob hair style. Anyway, Josh stayed home with Wylie today and they took a trip to Joplin to get her haircut. I knew no matter what haircut she would be cute, but I really think the haircut looks great on her...see what you think!


No comments: