Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back in Gymnastics!

So Wylie started Gymnastics a year ago in January and both Gunnar and Wylie took classes over the summer, then when Fall came around they took a break (mainly because I had to coach). Gunnar and Wylie have both been asking if they can go back to Mr. Casey's class, which is in Chanute (30 miles away). I have to admit I looked around at other studio's for something closer, but it boiled down to the fact that its a really good place to take the kids, you will see how cool the place is on the video. Gunnar and Wylie love the trampolines and they get to jump for 30 minutes each class. So they are now back at "The Launching Pad" and I even got them in the same class, which Gunnar wasn't to sure about at first, but doesn't mind now. Last class I took some video clips on my camera and made it into one movie, which is part of the reason why it took me so long to post...plus I couldn't figure out how to get it onto the blog. Anyway, here is the "movie"(it only last a couple of minutes).

No comments: