Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's 2009! Were Back to Work!

Not much tell right now. We had a nice visit at my Mom's in Coldwater, which I posted a few pictures of the kids playing out in the pasture. Josh had a lot of fun watching Gunnar interact with the horses. Gunnar would crouch down amongst all five horses and wait till one would come up to him, so that he could pet him. From Coldwater we drove on to Augusta and stayed at my Dad's house. I got to play pitch with my brothers and also see my step-grandma. Gunnar and Wylie always have a good time at Papaw Tony's, but they were pretty excited for New Years Eve, mainly because they get to stay in a hotel room, swim, and play with their cousins. After Dad's we went on to El Dorado, where the New Years Eve Party was held at the Holiday Inn...Gunka Joe met us there and shared a room. This is our second year spending New Years with Dustin and Randi and we had a great time (we always have a good time hanging out with them). I posted a picture of the "Rock Band" that was played most of the evening. Christina is playing the drums, Brad on base, Dustin singing, and Josh is playing the guitar, it was really pretty fun to watch. they rarely got booed off the stage.

When you gotta go you gotta go! I caught Gunnar urinating on top of the hill out in the middle of the pasture at my mom's house. I took this picture probably 100 yards away. I thought it was kind of funny!


Wylie ended up joining Gunnar up on the hill. They also had a good time going to feed the cattle with Delmar that morning.

New Year's Eve Rock Band! Looking back on 2008 I had a good year and I am looking forward to what 2009 brings. I hope all who reads this has a great year!

No comments: