Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Spring Pictures

I have been wanting to post spring pictures of the kids for awhile now and I decided to download them when I posted the Easter pictures. Wylie's picture is actually from her Dance program from Christmas. She is excited for Kindergarten next year...Josh is going to take her to Kindergarten round-up this week. Josh is also going on the 2nd grade field trip with Gunnar, which they are going to some museum in Dewey, OK. Gunnar is definitely ready for school to be out and if I counted right he only has 15 more days left, that means 16 more days for us teachers. I just hope that next school year is as good at this year was, I kind of hate to see it end! As far as summer goes, Josh and I will have the same jobs as last year, with no vacation unfortunately, but we plan on doing some camping at Big Hill.





No comments: