Friday, May 1, 2009

Two Peas in a Pod

Wylie runs in the room the other day and says, "look I'm Daddy!". Then she went up to Josh and said "Look dad, I look just like you!" She's wearing Josh's Charger baseball cap and his new pair of Oakley sun glasses. Josh owns two of each (cap and glasses) and he just happened to be in the living room wearing the same thing. Being coaches, you can usually catch Josh or I, wearing Charger gear quite often. Since it's softball season cap and sun glasses are worn pretty much on a daily basis. Anyway, Wylie thought she was so funny and wanted me to take her picture and a picture with her daddy.

I have to say that I am on a role with this blogging thing! I have been pretty busy lately and not feeling so well, which makes it hard to take pictures, which makes it even harder for me to blog. I am going to make the time to take more pictures and blog. My strategy has been to download pictures in one day and then write the next day and it seems to be working. I enjoy taking pictures...it's probably my main creative outlet. I am hoping that being more creative might make me "feel better".

No comments: