Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

I sure am glad I am a mom of two wonderful kids! We had a good weekend...we got up pretty early Saturday morning and went to the Cherry Blossom festival held at Logan Park here in town. Josh's cousin Randi called and said that her family was coming to town for the train ride and they ended up staying the night. We got a few pictures of the kids, which I will post later. Josh and I, and the kids had a great time a usual.
On Sunday we went to see X-men Wolverine and then stopped for some Dairy Queen afterwards. I took a few pictures of the kids on our side street and I thought they turned out pretty good.


Did I say good pictures? Well, at least I got some good ones of Wylie. Gunnar has to be in the right mood for me to get a good picture. I try to tell him just to ignore me, but he still doesn't want is picture taken.

Wylie is good at letting me take a pictures.

She is also good about posing for me also.

Gunnar enjoyed the Wolverine movie and a Carmel shake at Dairy Queen on Sunday.


Wylie enjoyed her a Carmel shake also, but she wasn't too sure about Wolverine. Josh and I were expecting it to be a little more comic book like. I told Josh there nothing like scaring your daughter on Mother's Day.

This is the same shot as the first one above, I just thought it was so good that I decided to crop it...that way I could get the expression on her face.


No comments: