Saturday, May 16, 2009

I Came, I Saw...I Conquered!

I conquered the kids' room that is. Holy cow! It was messy! My cousin had left a post on facebook about how it only took her children 2.5 seconds to mess up a room and that it would take her hours to clean it up. I totally understand what she means. I hate to admit that Gunnar and Wylie's room has been messy for awhile now, mainly because I also knew that it would take me hours.
I don't know if it was the waffles I had this morning or the fact that Josh is bringing back more stuff from the farm and I had to organize the storage closet upstairs, but I finally got motivated! I thought it would be funny to show how bad it was by posting before and after pictures.

South side of the room BEFORE...

South side of the room AFTER.

North side of the room BEFORE...

North side of the room AFTER!

1 comment:

The Ski's said...

Can I hire you? We have a play room that would be a good match in this competition! : ) The room looks GREAT...and what an AWESOME room! Love it!