Sunday, May 31, 2009

Cannon Ball!!


It is officially swim-time for the DeWeese's! These picture were taken during one of their three swims yesterday. They went to bed pretty early last night...all the swimming wore them out! Well, I think Josh and I had a pretty good 9 days off and now it's back to work again. See, you think as teachers we would get the summer off, but not exactly, or at least not the whole summer. I start my usual summer job at Upward Bound through Independence Community College where I teach ACT math prep to high school students. It's only 3 days a week and only for the month of June. Josh, bless his heart, start drivers ed tomorrow. This too, should only last the month of June and maybe into July. He will usual work 8-10 hour days 6 days a week in order to get it all done in a month. He will also be coaching summer softball a couple of nights a week. As for the kids, Gunnar is going to do swim team and Wylie will stay in Gymnastics.

No comments: