Thursday, May 14, 2009

Congradulations Wylie!

Wylie graduated from the United Methodist Pre-school last week. I would have posted these pictures earlier, but I was waiting for my brother-in-law to e-mail me some pictures that I took with his camera. (I am still waiting Joe! Ha! Ha!) His camera took a lot better pictures than mine, because of the lighting, I think. I have been working on trying to talk my husband in to getting me a new camera, which I think it's going pretty good so far.
Anyway, Josh and I can hardly believe our baby will be going to kindergarten next year! We are just so proud of her...she is such a good student and loves school! Here are a few pictures of before the ceremony, I will try and get the other pictures that I took with Joe's camera soon!

There was long line to get up to this spot to take a picture of your kid.


Wylie and I got in behind Halle and her mom, so of course they had to get their picture taken together. I am sure the other parents waiting in line were not happy..



Here is Wylie with her teacher Mrs. Julie. Before bed the other night Wylie gave Josh a notebook and pen and told him to write down what she said and here it is: "Dear Mrs. Julie, I miss you very much. I hope you have a nice life. Love, Wylie" The next day Wylie put it in the mailbox. She told me she had to send it, because she really missed her!




No comments: