Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Hopefully Short Delay

Well, I have tons on things that I could post, but I cannot get my camera to download pictures onto my computer, which makes me spitting angry! My other Canon camera was very user friendly. I am really not sure what is going on with this one. We bought the service plan, so I am hoping to get it fixed soon. If my camera was working I would post that Gunnar won three 3rd place ribbons in the Free, Breast, and Butterfly, and also a 2nd place ribbon in the Free-style relay at his swim meet in Erie two weeks ago. I also might post pictures from when we walked to the motorcycle festival they were having in downtown Joplin, where we saw two men doing stunts right in front of us on the street. Furthermore, I would post pictures from the awesome time we had at the aquarium in Oklahoma yesterday.
Yeah, thinking about it...I would post all of this IF MY CAMERA WOULD DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!!! I just got done hooking my camera up like 6 times to my computer hoping that it will work, but no such luck, so that is why I am posting this. I am needing to vent.

1 comment:

The Ski's said...

Vent away.....I know those days! Hope you get things figured out soon!!!!! I know the frustration involved!!!! Take care!