Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lost Pictures

Well, I still haven't fixed the camera...we have tried many things and it just won't download. So the very cute picture of Gunnar holding up his 4 ribbons (3 third place and 1 second) right after receiving them from his swim coach will not get published. Nor will the motorcycle stuntmen or the aquarium pictures that I took, although I did manage to save a few of my friends pictures from the aquarium that they posted online. Which, I have to give credit to Jayme and JoAnne for taking these pictures.

We all met at the fire station and followed each other to Tulsa. Every man that you see is on the fire department, either full-time or volunteer. After the aquarium we went to Incredible Pizza to celebrate Katie's 16th birthday, which we were glad to share that time with her since she has been one of our main babysitters for a couple of years now. From left to right...
(Back Row): Aaron, Danny, Chad, JoAnne, Josh, Me (Second Row Women only): Hilary, Jayme, and Katie (Front Row Children Only) Kenzie, Halle, Wylie, and Gunnar (he just loves his picture taken!!!!!)

Wylie was really excited when told her that her best friend's parent would be coming along. By the way, I had a great picture of Gunnar sitting on this alligator.

Wylie, Halle, and Kenzie in front of the shark tank. It was really neat...you walked through a tunnel where the sharks would swim all around you.


After the aquarium I had mentioned before we that we then went to Incredible Pizza, which I didn't know it even existed. They have tons of games kind of like Chuckie Cheese's, but they also have go carts, bumper cars, miniature golf, and bowling inside the building. Gunnar is now like forget Chuckie's I want to go Incredible Pizza for my birthday! Who could blame him?

No comments: