Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Programs


Wylie had her dance recital last Sunday. They tap danced to Jingle Bells. I, of coarse, thought she did a wonderful job! I took a picture of her and Halle before they went on stage. They do not let you take flash photography during the program. And for those of you who knew about Josh's hunting trip...he made it back Sunday evening safely from South Dakota. He said he had a great time and shot well. Gunnar also had a Christmas program last Thursday. I didn't get any pictures of him, because I had to take Wylie to rehearsal and get her pictures taken then come straight to the program, which we barely made it on time, which means there were no good seats left. Oh I was in the front row, but unfortunately that meant the piano was blocking my sons whole body! Anyway, the k-3rd graders came back on the stage for a finally and I saw him singing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas"! This is good for Gunnar because when I talked to him about the program he said that if he had to sing Silent Night one more time his head would explode! Ha! Ha! Music is not one of his favorite classes in school.

No comments: